Check HTET Previous Years Question Paper PDF: Click Here
1. The triarchic theory of successful intelligence was given by
2. Which part of the brains supports grammatical processing and language production?
Ans:- Broca’s area
3. According to Freud the age range of “Oral Stage” of psycho-sexual development is:
Ans:- Birth to one year
4. Programmed learning is based on the work of:
5. After occurrence of a desirable behaviour, the teacher says “very good” to the child. She has used:
Ans:- Secondary reinforcement
6. Who proposed advanced organizer model of teaching?
7. Which of the following is an example of Development Disorder?
Ans:- Intellectual Disability
8. Multiple Intelligence Theory was proposed by:
Ans:- Harward Gardner
9. Who proposed that all cheldren have language acquisition device?
10. The teacher Rekha that she is not allowed to participate in game period as she has not completed her home work. It is an example of:
11. Using our current ‘schemes’ to interpret the external world is known as:
12. The long term memory for ‘how to do things’ is known as:
Ans:- Procedural memory
13. Modelling is the concept given by
Ans:- Albert Bandura
14. According to Ecological system theory, which system includes ‘values’?
Ans:- Macro System
15. Which of the following has viewed the child as ‘Taruba-Ras’ (Blank-Slate)?
Ans:- John Locke
16. The ability of classification develops at:
Ans:- Concrete operational stage
17. Testing used during instruction to aid in planning and diagnosis is known as:
Ans:- Formative Assessment
18. Which of the following is not a type of intelligence as given by Gardner?
Ans:- Analytical Intelligence
19. The law which is not a part of Gestalt views of learning is:
Ans:- Law of use
20. Providing salary to the teacher at the end of the every month, which scheduled of reinforcement it reflects?
Ans:- Fixed Interval
21. The psychologist who tried to develop a learning theory using principles of topology (A branch of Mathematics) is:
Ans:- Kurt Lewin
22. According to Piaget, the age range of the substage ‘mental representation’, of the sensory motor stage is:
Ans:- 18 months to 2 years
23. “TEACCH” programme is mostly used to teach children with:
24. A three years old boy says, “The sun is angry”. It is an example of:
25. Which of the following is not an example of acquired motive?
26. Which type of teaching material is most effective for a child with visual impairment?
Ans:- Tactile based
27. Which of the following is not a subordinate law given in ‘trail and error’?
Ans:- Law of Exercise
28. Which of the following theory viewed cognitive development as a socially medicated process?
Ans:- Socia Cultural Theory
29. Which of the following is not an example of children with special needs as per RPWD Act, 2016?
Ans:- None of these
30. Which of the following studied moral development in children?
Ans:- (i) Kohlberg (ii) Piaget
31. किस विकल्प में वर्तनी की दृष्टि से अशुद्ध शब्द है ?
32. निम्न कथनों में से कोण सा कथन असत्य है?
Ans:- ‘र्’ पार्शविक वर्ण है
33. “कोमल गात, मृदुल बसंत, हरे – हरे ये पात” उक्त पद्तियों में कोण सा पद विशेषण नहीं है?
34. ‘आप भला तो जग भला’ वाक्य किस सर्वनाम का उदहारण बनेगा?
Ans:- निजवाचक सर्वनाम
35. कौन सा विकल्प लिंग समबन्धिनी अशुद्धि से युक्त है?
Ans:- गुणवान कन्या
36. अशुद्ध विलोम युक्त को पहचानिये?
Ans:- आध्यात्मिक – आधिदैविक
37. किस विकल्प में ‘नामधातु’ क्रिया है?
38. निम्न में से किस विकल्प में कर्मधारय का उदहारण है?
39. कौन सा शब्द स्त्रीलिंग बोधक नहीं है?
40. किस विकल्प में ऊनतावाचक तद्धित प्रत्यय है?
41. कौन सा शब्द उर्दू उपसर्ग से निर्मित है?
42. किस शब्द में विसर्ग संधि का प्रयोग नहीं हुआ है?
43. ‘पुरुष’ का समानार्थक क्या है?
44. किस विकल्प में संधि नियम का उल्लंघन होने के कारण अशुद शब्द बना है?
45. निम्न में से कौन सा शब्द ‘योगरूढ़’ है?
Ans:- चक्षुः श्रवा
46. “The girl who is wearing a red ribbon is my sister.”
Ans:- Adjective Clause
47. Choose the word which is spelt correctly
48. “Business falls off during summer months.”
The underlined phrasal verb means:
Ans:- To decline
49. “Maharana Pratap fought bravely and won the war.”
The underlined word in the sentence has been used as a:
50. ‘She could not figure out the theme of play clearly.’
The underlined phrasal verb means:
51. Choose the most appropriate modal for the blank:
She ………. swim for hours at the age of eight.
52. Choose the most appropriate form of indirect speech for the given sentence:
He said to her, “you are a very reasonable person.”
Ans:- He told her that she was a very reasonable person.
53. Fill in the blank with the appropriate option:
“I paid the bill but the cashier did not give the ……… .”
54. ‘Agreement’ is a noun with ‘ment’ as a suffix. Which of the following options will become a noun if we add the suffix ‘ment’ to it?
55. Fill in the blank with the appropriate preposition.
56. ‘Dancing is her hobby.’
The underlined word is used as a :
57. Fill in the blank by choosing the correct option.
“Asha and I ………… on M. G. Road when we saw an old man walking slowly.”
Ans:- were shopping
58. Choose the correct passive construction for the sentence given:
“Mrs. Sharma knows me.”
Ans:- I am known to Mrs. Sharma
59. Choose a suitable connector for the blank from the options given:
“My father burnt his hand …… he was lighting a candle.”
60. Choose the correct word for the following expression :
One who is present everywhere
61. Find the missing number in the given square:
62. Find the missing term of the series:
63. If income of A is 20% less than income of B. How much % is B’s income more than income of A?
64. How many 9’s are there which are followed by 9 in given series?
65. 3/5th part of a bucket can be filled in one minute. Rest part of the bucket can be filled in:
Ans:- 4/3 minutes
66. A number when devided by 8, 12 and 15, gives always reminder 5. Then number is:
67. Find the smallest number such that if it is added to sum of square of 9 and 10, then complete square obtained:
68. is equal to:
69. Average of 8 numbers is 12. If each number is increased by 2, then average of new numbers is:
70. How many numbers are there from 1 to 100 which are completely divisible by 7?
71. Which of the following fraction is greater than 1/3?
72. Find the smallest number such that by multipying it with 24, a complete square number is obtained:
73. Find the Odd-One:
74. The number of triangles shown in the figure is :
75. If GRASP is code as INOPQ, BROWN is coded as RNSTU, then SPARROW will be coded as:
76. Statements: I. A triangle has 3 angles.
II. A square has 4 angles.
Conclusion: A polygon has many angles.
Then which of the following is correct?
Ans:- Conclusion is correct
77. In given figure, circle represents rich people, rectangle represents hardworking and traingle represents rural people. Then rural people who are hardworking but poor, are indicated by:
78. the maximum possible number of Sundays in 3 consecutive calendar months is:
79. A is brother of B, B is wife of C, C is son of D and D is wife of E. What is E to B?
80. There are seven numbers. Average of first four numbers is 4. Averages of last four numbers is also 4. Average of all seven numbers is 3. Find the fourth number:
81. The first nuclear power project of Haryana is being set up at:
82. Where has the Haryana government organized Pravasi Haryana Divas in 2017?
Ans:- Kingdom of Dream, Gurugram
83. The Math (Monastery), which was rejuvenated and chosen as main center by Baba Mastnath, was:
Ans:- Asthal Bohar
84. The partner Nation in 31st Surajkund International Crafts Mela was:
85. ‘The Technological Institute of Textile and Science’ is situated at:
86. As per the Census-2011, the population density of Haryana is (in per square k.m.):
87. In which of the following locations, A National Park is situated?
88. The river of Haryana, which originates from Rajasthan is:
89. The Deputy Speaker of 13th Legislative Assembly of Haryana is:
Ans:- Santosh Yadav
90. The tomb of Bu Ali Shah is situated at:
91. High Yielding and Disease resistant varieties of Wheat introduced in wheat growing belt of India in 1963 were:
Ans:- Sonalika and Kalyan Sona
92. The silk fiber is primarily made up of:
93. A system undergoes a change in which the work done by the system equal the decreases in its internal energy. The system must have undergone an:
Ans:- Adiabatic change
94. For projectile motion, the correct relation between maximum height H and the range R is (Θ is angle of projection):
Ans:- R =4 H cot Θ
95. The physical quantities not having same dimensions, are:
Ans:- Momentum and Plank’s constant
96. Which of the following term is not used for describing the mega sporangium?
97. Which one of the following is not true?
Ans:- Absence of ADH result in oligourea
98. Select wrong statement:
Ans:- First transgenic animal was sheep
99. Which one of the following group do not have madreporite?
100. Find out right developing sequence during embryonic for the following Structure:
Ans:- (b) Two cell stage (c) Blastula (d) Heart Shape Stage (a) Mature embryo
101. Salt concentration of blood is:
Ans:- 0.9 gm/100 ml
102. Select incorrect statement:
Ans:- Number of carniqal nerves in frog are 24
103. Select Correct Satement:
Ans:- tautonyms are not allowed in plants
104. Vinegar on reaction with baking soda produces a gas which when passed into lime water turns into milky. The milkyness is due to the formation of:
Ans:- Calcium Carbonate
105. Electrons from excited chlorophyII molecule of photo system II are accepted first by:
106. Select False Statement:
Ans:- Study od nuclear cytology called neurology
107. The escape velocity of a body is proportional to nth power of its mass. Here n is:
108. Which of the following method(s) is/are useful for preventing rusting of iron?
Ans:- (i) By limiting the contact of oxygen and water (ii) Applying coat od paint or greases (iii) Depositing a layer of chromium or zinc metal
109. A solution reacts with crushed eggshells to give a gas, which when dissolve in water make it acidic. The solution contains:
110. Devonian period is also known as:
Ans:- Golden age of Fishes
111. Which of the following processes are applications of neutralization reaction?
Ans:- (i) Applying moist baking soda on insect bite (ii) Adding quicklime in the acidic soil (iv) Brushing teeth with the toothpaste
112. If a solid sphere, disc and hollow cylinder are allowed to roll down on an inclined plane from the same height, then which one of these will reach the bottom first?
Ans:- Solid Sphere
113. Which enzyme specifically occurs in Heterocyst of blue green algae?
114. Select right statement:
Ans:- Calcium is the mineral nutrient mainly concerning with apical meristematic activity
115. Which one of the following is an endoparasite of blood and cerebrospinal fluid in human?
Ans:- Trypanosoma gambiens
116. As the temperature increases, the coefficient of viscosity of gases:
117. DNA is polymer of:
118. If the coefficient of friction between tyres and road is 0.5, the shortest distance in which automobile can be stopped when traveling at 108 km/h, is:
119. Which of the following bio-molecule does not contain acid?
Ans:- 4. (ii) (iii) (iv) (i)
121. Wolffian regeneration is found in:
122. Non-essential amino acids are synthesized in human body:
Ans:- During both protein catabolism and protein anabolism
123. When a copper vessel is exposed to moist air for long time it acquires a dull green coating. Chemically this green material is a mixture of:
Ans:- Copper hydroxide and copper carbonate
124. Which one of the following is totally correct pairing of group of three items with its category?
Ans:- Renin, Helicase, Hyaluronidase – Enzymes
Ans:- 1 (ii) (iv) (iii) (i)
126. The number of α and β particles emitted in radioactive decay are respectively
Ans:- 8, 6
127. Which one of the following is not a thermosetting plastic?
Ans:- Polymethyl methacrylate
Ans:- 4. (ii) (iii) (iv) (i)
129. Functional mesonephros are present in:
Ans:- Adult of Fishes, Embryo of Fishes, Embryo of amphibians
130. The focal length of a mirror is f. If it is placed in water (n=4/3), its focal length will be:
131. A teacher can make problem solving fun by doing all the following except:
Ans:- Expecting perfection from the students while they are trying to do things by themselves
132. The lateral roots originate from:
133. In plants, the asexual reproduction through seeds is known as:
134. Barrier potential of a p-n junction diode does not depend on:
Ans:- Diode design
135. Read the following statements:
(A) Thymine is 5-Methyl uracil
(B) A plant requires magnesium for chlorophyll synthesis
(C) UAG and UGA are start codon
Ans:- Only statement A and B are correct
136. Which of the following is an example of a C4 plant?
137. Doppler shift in frequency does not depend on the:
Ans:- Speed of observer
138. Which of the following statement is incorrect?
Ans:- Xylum fibers are also known as bast fibers
139. Myeloma refers to which of the following cancer:
Ans:- Blood Cancer
140. Lichens are the major pollution indicator of:
Ans:- Sulphur dioxide
141. Two coherent light beams of intensity I and 4 I produces interference pattern. The intensity at a point where the phase difference in 2π, will be:
Ans:- 9 I
142. When the light source is kept 20 cm away from a photocell, stopping potential 0.6 V is obtained. When source is kept 40 cm away, the stopping potential will be:
Ans:- 0.6 V
143. For metals and non-metals consider the following statement and select the correct statements:
Ans:- (i) Out of known elements about 75& or more are metals (ii) Phosphorus is very reactive non-metal therefore to prevent it from atmospheric oxygen it is stored in water (iv) Non-metals are used in fertilizers and crackers
144. The most abundant protein on earth surface is:
145. Mycoplasmas are different from the other prokaryotes by:
Ans:- absence of cell walls itself
146. Which of the following metal and non-metal is found in the liquid state at room temperature?
Ans:- Mercury and Bromine
147. What is the flux through a cube of side a, if a point of q is at one of its corners?
148. Meibomian glands are found in:
Ans:- Eye Lashes
149. Two electric bulbs marked 25 W – 220 V and 100 W – 220 V is connected in series with 440 V supply. Which of the bulb will fuse?
Ans:- 25 W
150. Student ‘A’ puts iron-nails in CuSO4 solution while the other student ‘B’ puts Cu pieces in FeSO4 solution. The observation that solution turns green from blue color reported by:
Ans:- Student ‘A’