Check HTET Previous Years Question Paper PDF: Click Here
1. The triarchic theory of successful intelligence was given by
2. Which part of the brains supports grammatical processing and language production?
Ans:- Broca’s area
3. According to Freud the age range of “Oral Stage” of psycho-sexual development is:
Ans:- Birth to one year
4. Programmed learning is based on the work of:
5. After occurrence of a desirable behaviour, the teacher says “very good” to the child. She has used:
Ans:- Secondary reinforcement
6. Who proposed advanced organizer model of teaching?
7. Which of the following is an example of Development Disorder?
Ans:- Intellectual Disability
8. Multiple Intelligence Theory was proposed by:
Ans:- Harward Gardner
9. Who proposed that all cheldren have language acquisition device?
10. The teacher Rekha that she is not allowed to participate in game period as she has not completed her home work. It is an example of:
11. Using our current ‘schemes’ to interpret the external world is known as:
12. The long term memory for ‘how to do things’ is known as:
Ans:- Procedural memory
13. Modelling is the concept given by
Ans:- Albert Bandura
14. According to Ecological system theory, which system includes ‘values’?
Ans:- Macro System
15. Which of the following has viewed the child as ‘Taruba-Ras’ (Blank-Slate)?
Ans:- John Locke
16. The ability of classification develops at:
Ans:- Concrete operational stage
17. Testing used during instruction to aid in planning and diagnosis is known as:
Ans:- Formative Assessment
18. Which of the following is not a type of intelligence as given by Gardner?
Ans:- Analytical Intelligence
19. The law which is not a part of Gestalt views of learning is:
Ans:- Law of use
20. Providing salary to the teacher at the end of the every month, which scheduled of reinforcement it reflects?
Ans:- Fixed Interval
21. The psychologist who tried to develop a learning theory using principles of topology (A branch of Mathematics) is:
Ans:- Kurt Lewin
22. According to Piaget, the age range of the substage ‘mental representation’, of the sensory motor stage is:
Ans:- 18 months to 2 years
23. “TEACCH” programme is mostly used to teach children with:
24. A three years old boy says, “The sun is angry”. It is an example of:
25. Which of the following is not an example of acquired motive?
26. Which type of teaching material is most effective for a child with visual impairment?
Ans:- Tactile based
27. Which of the following is not a subordinate law given in ‘trail and error’?
Ans:- Law of Exercise
28. Which of the following theory viewed cognitive development as a socially medicated process?
Ans:- Socia Cultural Theory
29. Which of the following is not an example of children with special needs as per RPWD Act, 2016?
Ans:- None of these
30. Which of the following studied moral development in children?
Ans:- (i) Kohlberg (ii) Piaget
31. किस विकल्प में वर्तनी की दृष्टि से अशुद्ध शब्द है ?
32. निम्न कथनों में से कोण सा कथन असत्य है?
Ans:- ‘र्’ पार्शविक वर्ण है
33. “कोमल गात, मृदुल बसंत, हरे – हरे ये पात” उक्त पद्तियों में कोण सा पद विशेषण नहीं है?
34. ‘आप भला तो जग भला’ वाक्य किस सर्वनाम का उदहारण बनेगा?
Ans:- निजवाचक सर्वनाम
35. कौन सा विकल्प लिंग समबन्धिनी अशुद्धि से युक्त है?
Ans:- गुणवान कन्या
36. अशुद्ध विलोम युक्त को पहचानिये?
Ans:- आध्यात्मिक – आधिदैविक
37. किस विकल्प में ‘नामधातु’ क्रिया है?
38. निम्न में से किस विकल्प में कर्मधारय का उदहारण है?
39. कौन सा शब्द स्त्रीलिंग बोधक नहीं है?
40. किस विकल्प में ऊनतावाचक तद्धित प्रत्यय है?
41. कौन सा शब्द उर्दू उपसर्ग से निर्मित है?
42. किस शब्द में विसर्ग संधि का प्रयोग नहीं हुआ है?
43. ‘पुरुष’ का समानार्थक क्या है?
44. किस विकल्प में संधि नियम का उल्लंघन होने के कारण अशुद शब्द बना है?
45. निम्न में से कौन सा शब्द ‘योगरूढ़’ है?
Ans:- चक्षुः श्रवा
46. “The girl who is wearing a red ribbon is my sister.”
Ans:- Adjective Clause
47. Choose the word which is spelt correctly
48. “Business falls off during summer months.”
The underlined phrasal verb means:
Ans:- To decline
49. “Maharana Pratap fought bravely and won the war.”
The underlined word in the sentence has been used as a:
50. ‘She could not figure out the theme of play clearly.’
The underlined phrasal verb means:
51. Choose the most appropriate modal for the blank:
She ………. swim for hours at the age of eight.
52. Choose the most appropriate form of indirect speech for the given sentence:
He said to her, “you are a very reasonable person.”
Ans:- He told her that she was a very reasonable person.
53. Fill in the blank with the appropriate option:
“I paid the bill but the cashier did not give the ……… .”
54. ‘Agreement’ is a noun with ‘ment’ as a suffix. Which of the following options will become a noun if we add the suffix ‘ment’ to it?
55. Fill in the blank with the appropriate preposition.
56. ‘Dancing is her hobby.’
The underlined word is used as a :
57. Fill in the blank by choosing the correct option.
“Asha and I ………… on M. G. Road when we saw an old man walking slowly.”
Ans:- were shopping
58. Choose the correct passive construction for the sentence given:
“Mrs. Sharma knows me.”
Ans:- I am known to Mrs. Sharma
59. Choose a suitable connector for the blank from the options given:
“My father burnt his hand …… he was lighting a candle.”
60. Choose the correct word for the following expression :
One who is present everywhere
61. Find the missing number in the given square:
62. Find the missing term of the series:
63. If income of A is 20% less than income of B. How much % is B’s income more than income of A?
64. How many 9’s are there which are followed by 9 in given series?
65. 3/5th part of a bucket can be filled in one minute. Rest part of the bucket can be filled in:
Ans:- 4/3 minutes
66. A number when devided by 8, 12 and 15, gives always reminder 5. Then number is:
67. Find the smallest number such that if it is added to sum of square of 9 and 10, then complete square obtained:
68. is equal to:
69. Average of 8 numbers is 12. If each number is increased by 2, then average of new numbers is:
70. How many numbers are there from 1 to 100 which are completely divisible by 7?
71. Which of the following fraction is greater than 1/3?
72. Find the smallest number such that by multipying it with 24, a complete square number is obtained:
73. Find the Odd-One:
74. The number of triangles shown in the figure is :
75. If GRASP is code as INOPQ, BROWN is coded as RNSTU, then SPARROW will be coded as:
76. Statements: I. A triangle has 3 angles.
II. A square has 4 angles.
Conclusion: A polygon has many angles.
Then which of the following is correct?
Ans:- Conclusion is correct
77. In given figure, circle represents rich people, rectangle represents hardworking and traingle represents rural people. Then rural people who are hardworking but poor, are indicated by:
78. the maximum possible number of Sundays in 3 consecutive calendar months is:
79. A is brother of B, B is wife of C, C is son of D and D is wife of E. What is E to B?
80. There are seven numbers. Average of first four numbers is 4. Averages of last four numbers is also 4. Average of all seven numbers is 3. Find the fourth number:
81. The first nuclear power project of Haryana is being set up at:
82. Where has the Haryana government organized Pravasi Haryana Divas in 2017?
Ans:- Kingdom of Dream, Gurugram
83. The Math (Monastery), which was rejuvenated and chosen as main center by Baba Mastnath, was:
Ans:- Asthal Bohar
84. The partner Nation in 31st Surajkund International Crafts Mela was:
85. ‘The Technological Institute of Textile and Science’ is situated at:
86. As per the Census-2011, the population density of Haryana is (in per square k.m.):
87. In which of the following locations, A National Park is situated?
88. The river of Haryana, which originates from Rajasthan is:
89. The Deputy Speaker of 13th Legislative Assembly of Haryana is:
Ans:- Santosh Yadav
90. The tomb of Bu Ali Shah is situated at:
91. The legend of Satyakam Jabal is mentioned in:
Ans:- Chhandogya Upanishad
92. Using the codes given below, identify the Vice-President/s of India’s Constituent Assembly :
b. H.C. Mookerjee
c. V.T. Krishnamachari
d. G.V. Mavalankar
Ans:- H.C. Mookerjee and V.T. Krishnamachari
93. The mid-Atlantic ridge is an example of :
Ans:- Divergent Plate Boundary
94. ‘Kayal’ is a distinguished feature of which of the following coast of India?
95. ‘Milpa’ is a shifting cultivation practised in:
96. If Marginal Rate of Technical Substitution (MRTS) is constant, then Production Possibility Curve will be:
Ans:- Download Sloping Convex
97. Secularism in India Constitution does not include:
Ans:- Separation Of Sate and Religion
98. Marginal propensity to save (△=change , y= Income & s= saving)=
99. In which of the following river, ‘Majuli river island’ is situated?
100. Inter Tropical Convergence Zone (ITCZ) is located at:
Ans:- Equatorial Region
101. The Gupta temple whis is not situated in Madhya Pradesh:
Ans:- Dashavatara Temple of Deogarh and Bhitargaon Temple
102. When price of a good falls from Rs 20 per unit to Rs 15 per unit, its demand rises by 25 percent. Calculate price elasticity of demand (by percentage method)
103. The Harappan used to produce tin from:
104. Which one of the following is not exclusive a federal characteristic?
Ans:- Judicial review and Bi-Cameralism
105. Samundragupta adopted the policy of Sarvakardan (pay tribute), Agyakaran (follow order) and Pranamagaman (bow to him) with ruler of :
106. Personal Bias is possible under:
Ans:- Purposive Sampling
107. Match the following:
Ans:- A-(iv), B-(iii), C-(ii), D-(i)
108. Among the following, What is not included in the concept of ‘Equality’?
109. In order to correct the situation of delation :
Ans:- Securities are purchased by the central bank
110. The place, where Ashokan inscription has been found :
111. Marginal revenue of a firm is constant throughout under ……… .
Ans:- Perfect Competition
112. The principle source of Indo-Greek history is :
113. Which of the following is incorrect?
Ans:- NNPMP = NDPMP + Net Factor income from abroad
114. Which of the following Seismic waves are similar to sound waves?
115. As a consequence of the 42nd Constitution Amendment Act (1976), the following three terms were inserted in the preamble of the Constitution:
Ans:- Socialist, Secular, Integrity
116. The map focus on specific information is called :
Ans:- Thematic map
117. Identify the terminology, which is not related to Feminism:
Ans:- will to power
118. Which among the following states of India is not ‘land-locked’?
119. The interest elasticity of demand for money in liquidity trap is :
120. Identify the group of countries, in which democratic governments have been established during 1975 to 2000:
Ans:- Rasia, South Africa, Vietnam, Slovakia
121. Match List-I with List-II and select the correct answer by using the codes given below:
Ans:- (a)-(ii), (b)-(iii), (c)-(i), (d)-(v)
122. The cost curve which is a rectangular hyperbola is :
Ans:- AFC curve
123. ‘Jet Stream’ blows from :
Ans:- West to East
124. ‘Megalopolis’ term was given by :
Ans:- Jean Gottman
125. The ‘Entrepot’ port for Asia is :
126. Among the following, What is not in conformity with the Idea of Democracy?
127. In the distribution of subjects between the union and the states, Cyber law belongs to :
Ans:- Residuary subjects
128. Politics of which states is polarized along Vokkaliga – Lingayat castes?
129. Identify the incorrect statement about Mahalwari Land Revenue System :
Ans:- Mahalwari system was devised by Alexander Reed
130. Identify the incorrect pair of political party and its founder leader :
Ans:- Praja Socialist Party – N. G. Ranga
131. The theme of Amir Khusrow’s w0rk ‘Qiran-us-Sadain’ is :
Ans:- Reconciliation meeting of Kaiqubad and Burghra Khan
132. The turning point of human history which is associated with ‘Fertile Crescent’ (Part of West Asia)
Ans:- Beginning of Cultivation
133. What does ‘Jat’ denote in Mansabdari system?
(3) Military responsibility
(4) Social Status
Ans:- Military responsibility
134. To meets the needs of the present generation without compromising the needs of future generation is called :
Ans:- Sustainable development
135. Identify the incorrect pair of Right and the related Fundamental Right in the Indian Constitution:
Ans:- Right to Speedy Trail – Right to Constitutional Remedies
136. The food item, which is not introduced in India during Medieval Period :
137. According to census 2011, the Male literacy rate of India is :
138. Which concept is broadest in foreign Trade Accounts?
Ans:- Balance of Payment
139. Rate of inflation is equal to: [A=Price Index]
140. The ‘Boer’ war is associated with :
Ans:- Colonialism in Africa
141. The programme of economic reforms in India was started on :
Ans:- 24 July, 1991
142. Which of the following coined the term ‘geography’ ?
143. The saint, which is related to ‘Veerashaiva Sect’ :
Ans:- Allam Prabhu
144. In Indian parliament, the total number of nominated members are :
145. Which of the following 18th-century state is not considered as”Inheritor state”?
146. According to census 2011 schedule caste to total population is found maximum in which state of India?
147. The Dinesh Goswami Committee was concerned with :
Ans:- Electoral reforms
148. The condition when the earth is closest to the sun is known as :
149. Primary Deficit is equal to :
Ans:- Fisal deficit – interest payment
150. As per census 2011 (Final data), the sex ratio in Rular India is :