IBPS RRB Recruitment 2019
The Authority, Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has released an official notification regarding the IBPS RRB Recruitment 2019. The IBPS RRB Recruitment consists of a total of 7401 posts of CRP RRBs VIII Scale I, II, III & Office Assistant profiles. This is a great opportunity for those candidates who want to be a part of IBPS. The procedure of IBPS RRB Recruitment has discussed in this article, so read the whole post carefully. The online registration of the IBPS RRB Recruitment 2019 will be started from 18 June 2019 and will be going till 4 July 2019. Candidates have to be very sure about all the important dates of this recruitment.
The number of vacancies is much higher this time, so is a great chance to be selected in this department. You can fetch the job by passing the criteria which are given by the department. The testhill provide you detailed information regarding each post. Stay tuned to us to know more about eligibility criteria, selection procedure, age limit, application fee, etc. Keep scrolling to access the whole post.
IBPS RRB Vacancy 2019 Details
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has published the IBPS RRB Recruitment 2019 Notification PDF, by reading it candidates can check whether they are eligible or not. Each candidate is advised to read the IBPS RRB Recruitment 2019 Notification PDF carefully prior to being the part of the IBPS RRB Recruitment Process 2019. The following notification has overall details about the recruitment and the IBPS RRB Examination 2019 itself. By reading the same you can get the information such as Important dates, Application fee, Age Limit, Eligibility Criteria, Number of Vacancies and IBPS RRB Recruitment Pay Scale. If you have any doubts regarding the IBPS RRB Recruitment Process 2019, you can ask us by putting your comments in the comment box.
Candidates can apply for the IBPS RRB Recruitment 2019 by the official website i.e. www.ibps.in. Else, they can apply through this article as we have updated the direct link (Placed in the table below), which will redirect you to the registration page. Candidates can access the IBPS RRB Recruitment 2019 Notification PDF from the same table as well. While in the registration process candidates have to select the examination center they preferred, pay the application fee, upload the scanned images and more. Detailed information about Post wise vacancy details is placed below. Please scroll down to read the same.
Post Name- Officer Scale I, II, III and Office Assistants in Rural Regional Banks
Post wise vacancy
Office Assistant – 3288 posts
- (Gen – 1127 Posts, OBC- 873 Posts, EWS- 344 Posts, SC- 556 Posts, ST – 388 Posts)
Officer Scale I (Assistant Manager ) – 2982 Posts
- (Gen – 1190 Posts, OBC- 694 Posts, EWS- 321 Posts, SC- 502 Posts, ST – 275 Posts)
Officer Scale-II manager (Total) – 974 Posts
General Banking officer – 693 Posts
- (Gen – 269 Posts, OBC- 147 Posts, EWS- 71 Posts, SC- 135 Posts, ST – 71 Posts)
Information Technology Officer – 76 Posts
- (Gen – 38 Posts, OBC- 19 Posts, EWS- 6 Posts, SC- 8 Posts, ST – 5 Posts)
Charted Accountant – 24 Posts
- (Gen – 14 Posts, OBC- 6 Posts, EWS- 2 Posts, SC- 2 Posts, ST – 0 Posts)
Law officer – 19 Posts
- (Gen – 11 Posts, OBC- 4 Posts, EWS- 1 Posts, SC- 2 Posts, ST – 1 Posts)
Treasury Manager – 11 Posts
- (Gen – 8 Posts, OBC- 2 Posts, EWS- 0 Posts, SC- 0 Posts, ST – 1 Post)
Marketing Officer- 45 Posts
- (Gen – 18 Posts, OBC- 11 Posts, EWS- 4 Posts, SC- 6 Posts, ST – 6 Posts)
Agriculture Officer – 106 Posts
- (Gen – 41 Posts, OBC- 29 Posts, EWS- 11 Posts, SC- 15 Posts, ST – 10 Posts)
Officer Scale III (Senior Manager) – 157 posts
- (Gen – 72 Posts, OBC- 39 Posts, EWS- 13 Posts, SC- 21 Posts, ST – 12 Posts)
IBPS RRB Recruitment 2019 Details
IBPS RRB Post Important Dates
- Starting Date to Apply Online:- 18 June 2019
- Apply Online last date:- 4 July 2019
- Last Date to Pay Fee:- 4 July 2019
- Admit Card Availability:- The link will be available soon
- Pre Exam Training:- 21 July – 1 August 2019
- Pre Exam Date Scale I:- 3, 4, 11 August 2019
- Exam Date Office Assistant:- 17- 18 August, 25 August 2019
- Main Exam Officer Scale I, II, III:- 22 Sep 2019
- Main Exam Office Assistant:- 29 September 2019
IBPS RRB Vacancy 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Office Assistant- Candidates must have Graduation Degree in any discipline from a recognized University/Institute along with having proficiency in Local language will be eligible for these posts.
- Officer Scale I:- Candidates must have Graduation Degree in any discipline from a recognized university along with proficiency in Local language will be eligible for this post.
- Officer Scale-II- (General Banking)- Candidates must have Graduation Degree in any discipline with 50% marks and having 2 years of work experience will be eligible for these posts.
IBPS Officer Scale-II (Specialist)
- Information technology officer:- Candidates having a Graduation Degree in Electronics/ Communication/ Computer Science/ Information Technology with 1-year experience will be eligible for this post.
- Chartered Accountant officer:- Candidates having a Certified Associate (CA) from Institute of Charted Accountant of India with 1 year of work experience will be eligible for this post.
- Law officer – Candidates having a Graduation Degree in law with 50% marks and 2-year Advocate Practice will be eligible for this post.
- Treasury Manager – Candidates must have CA or MBA in Finance with 1 year of work experience will be eligible for this post.
- Marketing Manager – Candidates who have an MBA in marketing with 1 year of work experience will be eligible for this post.
- Agriculture Officer- Candidates who have a Degree in Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Dairy/ Animal husbandry/ Forestry/ Veterinary Science/ Agriculture Engineering/ Pisciculture with 50% of aggregate marks along with 2 years of work experience will be considered eligible for this post.
- Officer Scale-III(Senior Manager)- Candidates who have a Graduation Bachelor Degree in any Stream with 50% Marks along with 5 years of work experience will be considered eligible for this post.
- IBPS Office Assistant – 18-28 years
- For Officer Scale I – 18-30 years
- Officer Scale-II – 21-32 years
- Officer Scale- III- 21-40 years
- General/ OBC- 600 INR/-
- SC/ST/PH- 100 INR/-
IBPS RRB Vacancy Important Links 2019
|Apply Online for Office Assistant (Multipurpose)||Click Here|
|Apply Online – Officer Scale I||Click Here|
|Apply Online – Officer Scale-II & III||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Download App||Click Here|