Indian Post GDS Recruitment 2019
The authority, India Post, Ministry of Communications has been released an official notification regarding the India Post GDS Recruitment 2019. A total of 10,066 posts have been allotted by the department for the declared recruitment. The declared recruitment is to fill up the Gram Dak Sewak vacancies for Bihar, Gujrat, Karnataka, Kerala & Punjab Postal Circles. The online registration for India Post GDS Recruitment has been started from 5 August 2019 and will be going on till the 4 September 2019. All the interested candidates can now able to register for the same before the last date. The India Post GDS Official Notification 2019 is available on the official website i.e. www.appost.in. Else, you can access the same notification file from this article. For further information regarding the India Post GDS, please scroll down and read the whole post.
While submitting the online application, please make sure that the application must be correctly filled. As the department will only pass correctly filled applications. So, read the official notification carefully before apply for the same. The India Post GDS Admit Card 2019 will be available before a few days of Indian Post GDS Examination.
India Post GDS Vacancy 2019 Details
The Indian Post GDS has informed all by releasing the official notification to recruit the 10,066 Gram Dak Sewak in different states such as Bihar, Assam, Gujrat, Karnataka, Kerala & Punjab Postal Circles. All the criteria required to apply for the India Post GDS Recruitment are discussed in this article, you can read the whole article to know all the important aspects and the direct links as well. You have to check the official notification in order to check your eligibility for this recruitment.
The department is very clear about the fair recruitment process, according to the department, only genuine applications will be passed through the documentation process. Rest of the applications will be scrap or rejected. Also, the department will not accept any further application after the due date. So keep an eye on all the important dates. The selection for the India Post GDS Recruitment will be merit-based followed by the document verification process.
India Post GDS Recruitment 2019 Details
India Post Gram Dak Sewak Post Important Dates
- Starting Date for Online Application:- 5 August 2019
- Last Date for Online Application:- 4 September 2019
- Last Date to Pay the Fee:- 4 September 2019
- Merit List Availability:- Notified Soon
India Post Gram Dak Sewak Vacancy 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Educational Qualification- Candidates who have passed their High School (10th class) exam with passing marks in Mathematics & English from a recognized Board along with Basic Computer Training Certificate of at least 60 days duration course will be considered for this post.
- Language Knowledge- Aspirants must have knowledge of the local language of their postal circle in Speaking & Writing will be preferred for this recruitment.
- Minimum Age Limit- 18 years
- Maximum Age Limit- 40 years
- OBC- 43 years
- SC/ST- 45 years
- General/ OBC – 100 INR/-
- SC/ST/PH/Female – There is no fee
- The Fee will be submitted at the Head Post Office
India Post Gram Dak Sewak Vacancy Important Links 2019
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Exam Fee Link||Click Here|
|Assam Postal Circle||Click Here|
|Bihar Postal Circle||Click Here|
|Gujrat Postal Circle||Click Here|
|Karnataka Postal Circle||Click Here|
|Kerala Postal Circle||Click Here|
|Punjab Postal Circle||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Download App||Click Here|