Indian Post GDS Recruitment 2020
The authority, India Post, Ministry of Communications has been released an official notification regarding the India Post GDS Recruitment 2020. A total of 919 posts have been allotted by the department for the declared recruitment. The declared recruitment is to fill up the Gram Dak Sewak vacancies for Assam Postal Circles. The online registration for India Post GDS Recruitment has been started from 27th Jan 2020 and will be going on till the 09th of February 2020. All the interested candidates can now able to register for the same before the last date. The India Post GDS Official Notification 2020 is available on the official website i.e. www.appost.in. Else, you can access the same notification file from this article. For further information regarding the India Post GDS, please scroll down and read the whole post.
While submitting the online application, please make sure that the application must be correctly filled. As the department will only pass correctly filled applications. So, read the official notification carefully before apply for the same. The India Post GDS Admit Card 2020 will be available before a few days of Indian Post GDS Examination.
India Post GDS Vacancy 2020 Details
The Indian Post GDS has informed all by releasing the official notification to recruit the 919 Gram Dak Sewak in Assam State Postal Circles. All the criteria required to apply for the India Post GDS Recruitment are discussed in this article, you can read the whole article to know all the important aspects and the direct links as well. You have to check the official notification in order to check your eligibility for this recruitment.
The department is very clear about the fair recruitment process, according to the department, only genuine applications will be passed through the documentation process. The rest of the applications will be scrap or rejected. Also, the department will not accept any further application after the due date. So keep an eye on all the important dates. The selection for the India Post GDS Recruitment will be merit-based followed by the document verification process.
India Post GDS Recruitment 2020 Details
India Post Gram Dak Sewak Post Important Dates
- Starting Date for Online Application:- 27th January 2020
- Last Date for Online Application:- 09th February 2020
- Last Date to Pay the Fee:- 09th February 2020
- Merit List Availability:- Notified Soon
India Post Gram Dak Sewak Vacancy 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Educational Qualification- Candidates who have passed their High School (10th class) exam with passing marks in Mathematics & English from a recognized Board along with Basic Computer Training Certificate of at least 60 days duration course will be considered for this post.
- Language Knowledge- Aspirants must have knowledge of the local language of their postal circle in Speaking & Writing will be preferred for this recruitment.
- Minimum Age Limit- 18 years
- Maximum Age Limit- 40 years
- OBC- 43 years
- SC/ST- 45 years
- General/ OBC – 100 INR/-
- SC/ST/PH/Female – There is no fee
- The Fee will be submitted at the Head Post Office
India Post Gram Dak Sewak Vacancy Important Links 2020
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Exam Fee Link||Click Here|
|Assam Postal Circle Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Download App||Click Here|