The applications for the Indian Navy Pilot Executive & Educational Branch Recruitment 2019 has started on 16 March 2019. Applications have to be submitted before the last date i.e. 5 April 2019. The board will not accept any application after the declared date as the official portal which is responsible for taking the online applications will be closed after the due date. The candidates are advised to be aware of the important dates. They have to provide some personal information such as name, application no, address, educational qualification etc while making the online application. They all are suggested not to share any personal credential with anyone else.
The department, Indian Navy has released the official notification regarding the Indian Navy Pilot Executive & Educational Branch Recruitment 2019. The declared recruitment is to fill up the Executive & Educational Branch profiles. There are a total of 53 posts for this recruitment. The Indian Navy Pilot Executive & Educational Branch Recruitment 2019 is available on the official website i.e. www.joinindiannavy.gov.in. You can there and check it out else, they can check it on www.testhill.com.
विभाग, भारतीय नौसेना ने भारतीय नौसेना पायलट कार्यकारी और शैक्षिक शाखा भर्ती 2019 के बारे में आधिकारिक अधिसूचना जारी की है। घोषित भर्ती कार्यकारी और शैक्षिक शाखा प्रोफाइल को भरना है। इस भर्ती के लिए कुल 53 पद हैं। भारतीय नौसेना पायलट कार्यकारी और शैक्षिक शाखा भर्ती 2019 आधिकारिक वेबसाइट यानी www.joinindiannavy.gov.in पर उपलब्ध है। आप वहां जाकर इसे देख सकते हैं, वे इसे www.testhill.com पर देख सकते हैं।
- Starting Date for Online Applications: 16 March 2019
- Last Date for Online Applications: 5 April 2019
- Last Date for Pay Application Fee: 5 April 2019
Logistics– Candidates must have B.Sc/B.Com Degree along with Diploma in the related post with first division or having Engineering Degree/ MBA/MCA/MS.c Degree with First Division Marks will be eligible for this post.
Observer/ Pilot– Candidates having Engineering Degree in relevant trade and scored at least 60% marks in any trade will be eligible for this post.
Education:- Candidates having Post Graduate/ Engineering Degree with at least 60% marks in the relevant stream will be considered for this post.
- Observer & Pilot– Candidates sharing their DOB between 02/January/1988 to 01/2001 will be eligible for these posts.
- For Logistics– Candidates sharing their DOB between 02/Jaunuary/1986 to 01/July/2000 will be eligible for these posts.
- For Education– Candidates sharing their DOB between 02/January/1986 to 01/jaunuary/1999 will be eligible for these posts.
Application Fee –
- There is no application fee for all categories
Pay Scales –
- As per Indian Navy Rules