Naval Dockyard Mumbai has disclosed a notification regarding the Naval Dockyard Recruitment 2019. There is a total of 1233 posts for the Designated & Non- Designated profiles. The online registration for the Naval Dockyard Recruitment has started from 2 September 2019 and will be last till 20 September 2019. Desired candidates can now apply for the same. The official notification regarding the released recruitment is available on the official website i.e. www.bhartiseva.com. You can access it from the official website. Else, we have provided the direct download link in the table which is placed at the end of this article. Besides that, you can find all the important links associated with this recruitment in the same table.
The authority has advised all the participants to check whether they are eligible or not as the department will not accept the applications which are not fit in the mentioned criteria set by the department. Recruitment related process is discussed in this post contains the application process, educational qualification, age limit, application fee, and all-important dates. For more updates regarding the same, please stay connected to our article.
As we have discussed in the above paragraph, the department has released the Naval Dockyard Recruitment 2019. And desired candidates can now be able to apply for the same before the due date. Make sure that you have provided the authentic information while allying for the Naval Dockyard Online Application. In the case of false credentials, your application could be rejected in any phase of the documentation process. So, please try to provide the authentic information of yourself to avoid any hassle in the middle of the application process.
The Naval Dockyard Admit 2019 will be available on the official website in the month of November (Tentative). Also, we will provide the same link just after Admit Card release. We have collected all the exam-related information in this article so you don’t have to go anywhere to fetch this important information. In case of any further inquiries, you can drop a message in the comment section. Our team is fully capable to resolve all kind of issues regarding this recruitment. We have updated Trade Wise Vacancy Details down there, please scroll down to access the same.
Post Name:- Designated & Non- Designated Apprentice Trades
Trade Wise Vacancy Details:-
- Designated Apprentice Trade – 933 Posts
One Year Training Posts – 855 Posts
- Fitter – 141 posts
- Machinist – 60 posts
- Welder (Gas & Electrical) – 54 posts
- Sheet Metal Worker – 8 posts
- Tailor – 13 posts
- Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance – 59 posts
- Mechanic Refrigerator & AC – 39 posts
- Diesel Mechanic – 73 posts
- Painter (General) – 34 posts
- Power Electrician – 198 posts
- Instrument Mechanic – 24 posts
- Electroplate – 6 posts
- Foundry Man – 7 posts
- Pipe Fitter – 56 posts
- Shipwright(Wood) – 63 posts
- Pattern Maker – 9 posts
For Two Year Training Posts – 78 Posts
- Shipwright (Steel) – 34 Posts
- Rigger – 41 Posts
- Forger & Heat Treator – 3 Posts
Non- Designated Apprentice Trade (One Year Training Posts) – 300 Posts
- Boiler Maker- 25 posts
- Gas Turbine Fitter – 26 posts
- Machinery Control Fitter – 10 posts
- Hot Insulator – 1 post
- Computer Fitter – 11 posts
- Electronic Fitter – 45 posts
- Gyro Fitter – 9 posts
- Radar Fitter – 24 posts
- Radio Fitter – 18 posts
- Sonar Fitter – 10 posts
- Weapon Fitter – 31 posts
- Civil Worker/ Mason – 32 posts
- ICE Fitter Crane – 44 posts
- Ship Fitter – 14 posts
- Starting Date to Apply Online:- 2 September 2019
- Last Date to Apply Online:- 20 September 2019
- Admit Card Availability:- November 2019 (Tentative)
- Examination Date:- November 2019 (Tentative)
- Rigger, Crane Operator- Participants have passed 8th class examination will be considered eligible for the Apprenticeship post.
- Rest of the trades- Participants have passed 10th class examination with 50% of aggregate marks along with ITI Exam passed in relevant trade with 65% aggregate marks from NCVT approved institute will be considered for this Apprenticeship.
- Candidates having DOB between 1 April 1999 to March 2006 will be considered eligible for this post.
- SC/ST – 5 years
- There is no Application Fee for any Catagory
|Apply Online||Designated || Non-Designated|
|Official Notification||Designated || Non-Designated|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Download App||Click Here|