Short Info: Online application for Raj Police 2018 will start from 21st July 2018. The last date for submission is 10th August 2018. Raj police recruitment is for 584 vacancies. So, interested candidates have a good opportunity to get a job in this department. Candidates should apply before the last date. After the last date, the authority will not accept any application form. After application submission, they will look for Raj Police Syllabus 2018. Candidates need to qualify online written exam for getting the selection. We are providing all the information regarding Raj Police syllabus 2018 in this article. So, read this page completely to know about Raj Police Syllabus 2018.
Raj Police Exam Pattern 2018
Candidates should know about time duration, no. of questions per section and marks of each section. We will tell you all the details about this in this article. Questions will come from three section. The time duration for the exam will be 90 minutes. 30 questions will come from the first section, 15 questions from reasoning section. And the third section will consider 30 questions. details are given below
|Subjects Name||No. of Questions||Marks||Time Duration|
|General Aptitude, Reasoning & Logic||30||30||120 Minutes|
|GK, Science, Social Science, Current Affairs||30||15|
|Rajasthan State GK||60||30|
Total questions will be 120 and total marks will be 75. 0.25 marks will deduct for each wrong answer.
Raj Police Syllabus 2018
As we described above about three section in Raj Police constable exam. The first section will be General Aptitude, Reasoning & Logic. The second section will contain General knowledge, Science, Social Science, Current Affairs. The third section will be of Rajasthan State GK. And the last section will consider Hindi/English. Details of Raj Police syllabus 2018 are given below
General Aptitude, Reasoning & Logic:
- Number System
- Graphical Representation
- Arithmetic Ability
- Figural Classification
- Space Visualization
- Statement Conclusion
- Spatial Orientation
- Decision Making
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Relationship Concepts
- Visual Memory
- Coding and Decoding
- Problem Solving
- Arithmetic Number Series
GK, Science, Social Science, Current Affairs:
- Indian History
- Geography (Important Rivers, Sanctuaries, Minerals etc.)
- Science & Technology (Basic questions from Chemistry, Physics, Biology)
- Current Affairs (Related to sports, Awards)
- Polity (Constitution of India)
Rajasthan State GK:
- Socio-cultural Issues.
- Rajasthan Culture, Traditions and Heritage.
- Religious Movements, Saints of Rajasthan.
- Important Tourist Places.
- Major Landmarks in the History of Rajasthan
- Administrative &Revenue System
- Leading Personalities of Rajasthan
- Natural Resource of Rajasthan- Climate, Natural Vegetation, Forests, Wildlife and Bio-diversity
- Major irrigation projects.
- Freedom Movement
- Mines and Minerals.
- Major Industries and Potential for Industrial Development.
- Macro overview of Economy.
- Major Agricultural, Industrial, and Service Sector Issues.
- Growth, Development, and Planning.
- Political Awakening & Integration
- Salient features of Architecture – Forts, and Monuments
- Arts, Painting, and Handicrafts
- Important Works of Rajasthani literature
- Local Dialects
- Fairs, Festivals, Folk Music and Folk Dances.
- Infrastructure & Resources.
- Major Development Projects.
- Programmes and Schemes- Government Welfare Schemes for SC/ST/Backward
- Class/Minorities/Disabled Persons, Destitute, Women, Children, Old Age People,
- Farmers & Labourers
- Major Dynasties
Candidates can check Raj Police Syllabus 2018 from the official website. They need to visit the official website. After that, look for the syllabus section. Now, look for your exam syllabus and download the PDF.
For more details regarding Raj Police Syllabus 2018, candidates can visit the official website at www.police.rajasthan.gov.in