Direct link to apply online for SSC CPO Sub Inspector & Assistant Sub-Inspector Recruitment 2019.
Post Name: SSC CPO 2019
Job Location: All India
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
SSC CPO SI in Delhi Police, Assistant SI & CAPFs Recruitment 2019
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) recently published a notification for recruitment to the posts of CPO Sub Inspector & Assistant Sub-Inspector Online Form 2019. The candidates who are eligible for the SSC CPO Sub Inspector vacancy can apply online by the direct link given below. The candidates can go for these posts Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police, Sub-Inspector in Border Security Force (BSF), Sub-Inspector in Central Industrial Security Force (CISF), Sub-Inspector in Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF), Sub-Inspector in Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBPF), Sub-Inspector in Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB), Assistant Sub-Inspector in Central Industrial Security Force (CISF). To know more about SSC CPO Jobs Vacancy read complete post as well as official notification.
SSC CPO Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Qualification Details :
- For Sub Inspector in Delhi Police only: The candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university or equivalent and Male candidates must possess a valid Driving License for LMV (Motorcycle and Car) on the date fixed for Physical Endurance and Measurement Tests.
- For All Other Posts: The candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university or equivalent.
- To know qualification details according to posts read official notification.
|Gender||Category||Height||Chest||Race||Long Jump||High Jump||Shot put (16 Lbs)|
|Male||General/ OBC/ SC||170 cm||80-85 cm|| (a) 100 meters in 16 seconds.
(b) 1.6 km in 6.5 minutes.
|3.65 meters in 3 chances.||1.2 meters in 3 chances.||4.5 meters in 3 chance.|
|ST||162.5 cm||77-82 cm|
|Female||General/ OBC/ SC||157 cm||NA|| (a) 100 meters in 18 seconds.
(b) 800 meters in 4 minutes.
|2.7 metres in 3 chances.||0.9 metres in 3 chances.||NA|
Age Limit as on 01.10.2019:
- The candidate age is between 20-25 years.
- The candidate born not before 02.08.1993 and not later than 01.08.1998.
Age Relaxation: As per RRB rules.
- OBC Category Candidates: 03 years
- SC/ST Category Candidates: 05 years
- ESM Category Candidates: 10 years
For Departmental Candidates (who have worked minimum 03 Years Service period in Delhi Police/CAPF as Constable, Head Constable, SI/ASI)-:
- Gen Category Candidates: 30 Years
- OBC Category Candidates: 33 Years
- SC/ST Category Candidates: 35 Year
- General/ OBC Candidates : Rs.100/-
- SC / ST / Ex-Serviceman / Female Candidates : Rs.0/- (Exempted)
- Application Fee can be paid through SBI Challan/ SBI Net Banking or by using Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro Credit/ Debit cards.
- Starting Date of Online/Offline Application: 17th September 2019
- Last Date for Apply Online: 16th October 2019
- Last Date to get the receipt of Applications: 16th October 2019
- Last Date for pay Application Fee: 18th October 2019
- Last Date to pay the application fee through Challan: 19th October 2019
- Paper I Exam Date: 11th December 2019 to 13th December 2019
- Paper-II Exam Date: to be announced soon
SSC CPO SI Recruitment Selection Procedure
The selection will be based on the following steps:-
- Physical Standard Test (PST)/ Physical Endurance Test (PET)
- Medical Examination (DME)
How to Apply for SSC CPO Sub Inspector Jobs Recruitment
The candidates apply online by below the direct link “Apply Online” or by visiting SSC Official website www .ssc.nic.in. The candidates can apply online before 16th October 2019.
|SSC CPO SI 2019 Paper I Answer Key||Click Here|
|SSC CPO SI 2019 Vacancy Details||Click Here|
|SSC CPO SI CR Region Admit Card||Click Here|
|SSC CPO SI Other Region Admit Card||Click Here|
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Download App||Click Here|