UPSC CDS Recruitment 2019
Union Public Service Commission has released an official notification regarding UPSC CDS Recruitment 2019. In this recruitment, there is a total of 417 vacancies for Combined Defence Service posts. This is a great possibility for trained applicants. They can employ for the same and can make their career in the UPSC commission. The job seekers who are waiting for govt jobs should apply for the same. The UPSC granted a shimmering opportunity to excellent candidates. Candidates can seize this opportunity by their hard work. For that, they have to apply before and after that, they have to hard work to pass the selection procedure. Candidates should apply before the last date.
There are a large number of aspirants who are going to apply for UPSC CDS Recruitment 2019. They all need to remember important information details. If you are also one of them, then you are on the top web page. We have catered all the required information like important dates, selection procedure, application procedure, application fee, etc. You should read this article thoroughly to know about all the actual data regarding the same.
UPSC CDS Vacancy 2019 Details
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has published a Recruitment Notification (10/2019 CDS-II ) on 12-06-2019. The notification is for the recruitment of the Combined Defence Service examination 2019. Here you will find complete information about the UPSC Combined Defence Service Exam 2019 Recruitment Online Application Form 2019. You will get full information about UPSC vacancy 2019 Examination Application Process, Important Dates, Application Fee, Age Limit, Eligibility, Number of Vacancies, Pay Scales and Important Links If you have any doubts about the UPSC CDS Examination 2019 Recruitment Online Application Process, you can ask us through the comment form below.
Candidates can apply for the UPSC CDS Examination by the official website. In all, the application process will have two stages – the first step and the second step. In Step I, candidates are required to register and enter details such as educational details address information, and personal information. After going into the second phase with this stage, according to which the candidates have to select the examination center of their choice, pay the application fee, upload the scanned images and more. A piece of detailed information regarding the vacancies are defined below. Please scroll down to access it.
|S. No||Post Name||Vacancy|
|1||Indian Military Acadamy, Dehradun||100|
|2||Indian Naval Acadamy, Ezhimala||45|
|3||Air Force Acadamy, Hyderabad||32|
|4||Officers Training Acadamy||225|
|5||Officers training Acadamy, Chennai||15|
UPSC CDS Recruitment 2019 Details
UPSC CDS Post Important Dates
- Starting Date to Apply Online:- 12 June 2019
- Last Date to Apply Online:- 8 July 2019
- Last Date to Withdraw Applications:- 15 to 22 July 2019
- Admit Card Availability:- The Admit Card will be available before the three weeks of examination
- Exam Date:- Notified Soon
UPSC CDS Vacancy 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Indian Military Acadamy/ Officers Training Acadamy- Candidates must have a Graduation Degree in any discipline from any recognized University/ Institute will be considered for this post.
- Air Force Acadamy- Candidates must have Graduation Degree in Physics & Math at 10+2 Level/ Bachelor of Engineering from a recognized University will be considered for this post.
- Indian Naval Acadamy- Candidates must have an Engineering Degree in relevant trade will be considered for this post.
- For IMA- DOB between 2 January 1996 to 1 January 2001
- For OTA- DOB between 2 January 1995 to 1 January 2001
- AFA- DOB between 2 January 1996 to 1 January 2001
- Gen/OBC – 200 INR/-
- SC/ST/Female- There is no fee
UPSC Combined Defence Service Vacancy Important Links 2019
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Download App||Click Here|